BIG DAY BAUBLES JEWELRY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The “Big Day Baubles” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by BaubleBar Inc., 230 5th Ave, Suite 612 New York, NY 10001 (the “Sponsor” or “Administrator”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and Washington D.C. who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws & regulations apply. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six months prior to the Start Date, held employment with or performed services for Employees of BaubleBar, Inc., Style Me Pretty or any of their respective distributors, dealerships, retailers, or advertising or promotion agencies involved in the creation or administration of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Participant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that Sponsor may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that Sponsor or Administrator determines may be of interest to Participant.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00AM EST on October 21, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm EDT on October 31, 2013 (the "Entry Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Administrator's computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Navigate to http://www.baublebar.com/landing/stylemepretty-sweeps.html and complete all required fields within the on-screen entry form, and submit ("Entry").
6. SELECTING THE WINNERS: On or about November 7, 2013 ("Drawing Date"), one (1) winner will be chosen at random by Administrator from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
7. PRIZE EXPLANATION: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive the $1000 to BaubleBar Weddings or equivalent value to BaubleBar.com. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Retail Value: $1000 USD.
Each gift card is subject to its respective gift card terms and conditions. Winners must execute liability/publicity releases prior to receipt of the prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
8. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: The potential winner will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days after the Drawing Date at the email address provided on the Entry. The gift card will be shipped to winner by Sponsor at the address provided to Administrator by the winner within (30) days of Administrator's receipt of a signed affidavit of eligibility and a liability/ publicity release (except where prohibited). Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of these prizes.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, Participants agree to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor, Style Me Pretty and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, and the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the "Released Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) any technical errors that may prevent Participants from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; and (d) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or any third parties. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all Participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Maryland. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Maryland.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be submitted by email to email@example.com